Some of Fenn's Favorite Wrestling Moments

Monday, January 28, 2008

$45 Bucks?! Ouch!

Posted by Fenn Jan 28 2008 at 6:55:12 PM

I was saving this topic for closer to February 2nd, but I just went out to my mailbox and found Brock Lesnar staring back at me.


The mailer features a photo of Brock from the knees up, sporting his new tattoo on his chest. the top reads, "Can he fight?".

My gut reaction is, hell yeah he can fight. I've been waiting for this PPV forever. Excitedly, I flip the card over.

"Only $44.95"

You're kidding right? I like Brock Lesnar as much as the next fan, but am I really going to shell out $45.00 for a fight that might last 15 minutes, if they finish all three rounds? A match that could end within 30 seconds of the first round if someone taps? I don't think so.

I'm betting most other people won't spend $45.00 to see Brock either. Maybe we'll get our wish, and Brock will come back to Wrestling.

No comments: