Some of Fenn's Favorite Wrestling Moments

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Heyman Hustle Revisited

Once again, Fenn is late on the draw. I'm not making excuses, but what can I say? Between running and writing this blog solo, along with having to keep track of hundreds of news sites, along with having a life outside of my little corner of the internet, it's a tough job.

Anyway, The Sun posted a new Heyman Hustle commercial on Feb 7th. I am still trying to figure out what this webcast will be, but I suppose I'll just have to wait until Feb 18th and watch along with everyone else.

Here's is the second Heyman Hustle commercial... ...and if you missed the first one:



In a related story from Feb 5th, ol' Paul E also commented on the Frank Mir vs. Brock Lesnar UFC fight. He, like me was '...surprised there's not been more controversy over Mazzagatti’s call to stop the fight because of the inadvertent punch to the back of the head'. If you want to read Heyman's thoughts on Brock's match, you can find the article here: Lesnar is the Real Deal

No comments: