Some of Fenn's Favorite Wrestling Moments

Thursday, February 14, 2008

'Heyman Hustle' Website Now Live

I'm sure you've heard the news. It's the buzz of the internet. ECW's founder, Paul Heyman, has started a new project with the UK tabloid, The Sun.

The Heyman Hustle appears to be a celebrity gossip product, based upon the latest video released of Paul Heyman with former Survivor cast members, Ami Cusack and Flicka Smith.

In my internet wanderings, I came upon the following link. Ol' Paul E now has his own Heyman Hustle website.

My hope is that Paul Heyman will be delving into the world of professional wrestling, as well as TMZ meets Howard Stern-style gossip (at this point I can only guess this is the format). I'll have to keep my fingers crossed.

Click to take a peek: Heyman Hustle

No comments: