Some of Fenn's Favorite Wrestling Moments

Monday, February 11, 2008

TNA Against All Odds

So last night was TNA's Against All Odds PPV. As I said in a previous entry, I wasn't going to buy this PPV, and I didn't. So, honestly, I don't have a whole lot to comment on, with the exception of...

Apparently the Abyss vs Judas Mesias did not happen in Greenville, but instead was taped at the iMPACT! Zone in Orlando and shown to the live audience on the screens. I mean, what kind of BS is this? Heh. If you knew, TNA, that the South Carolina Athletic Commission wasn't going to allow the match, then obviously you should have done the PPV somewhere else. Seriously, TNA continues to spiral into the depths of amateur hour.

What a load of crap.

So, until TNA bring up the quality (as The Rock would say, 'waaay up!'), I, and many others will continue not to support you. I am all for supporting the little company, but you need to get your act together first.

On a positive note, Rhino made his return last night

No comments: