Some of Fenn's Favorite Wrestling Moments

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

RVD: The Whole F'n Show

Hey, remember back at the end of January when I mentioned RVD in my ECW rant? (Of course you don't).

Well I do.

I'm a little late on the draw with this, but better late than never. I just re-visited Rob Van Dam's blog . His most recent blog entry on RVD-TV from Feb. 7th gives even more insight into what a class-act RVD really is. I know most of you are used to reading my sarcasm, but this time I'm completely serious. I repeat, RVD is a class act. No BS.

Not that I was one of them, but I think a lot of people have always thought RVD is really the brain dead laid back, stoned surfer-type that WWE served us up on a platter week after week.

I'd like to think my little blurb was responsible for Rob's latest entry, but of course I'm sure marks across the internet had the same reaction to the Ring Posts interview that I did.

It's another frank, open commentary from Rob Van Dam. I'm not gonna paraphrase what he said... it's worth reading yourself, so here you go: No formula for me, Thanks.

Pay RVD a visit and leave a comment at the bottom of his blog entry.

I also highly recommend Kevin Eck's Ring Posts interview with RVD. You can find the interview here: Q&A with Rob Van Dam

Do I have a man crush on RVD? Nah, but maybe I'm just in denial. We both were born in Michigan, both love comics, collecting figures, wrestling and we both now live in LA. RVD seems like he'd be a cool guy to hang with.

...and no Rob, it's not wrong to want to see, to quote 'dubbya', the evil do-ers get what's coming to them. We all have our vigilante fantasies.

Did I just quote Bush? Great... now I'm going to Hell.

No comments: