Some of Fenn's Favorite Wrestling Moments

Monday, February 4, 2008

TNA, I'm Done with you

TNA, I'm done with you.

Watching TNA, is painful. I'm not gonna watch it anymore.

Even watching TNA, watching an episode recorded on my DVR, watching an episode that I can fast forward through, is painful. I'm not gonna watch it anymore.

Complete, and utter garbage. Yes, on TNA I don't have to watch the god-awful T&A Diva garbage that I hate so much on the WWE shows... yes, for the most part, the wrestling is more exciting to watch... but the poor gimmicks... the blatant gimmick infringement... and the horrendous storylines are not worth my time. Anytime I watch TNA, I find myself thinking, 'I want this two hours of my life back'.

Watching TNA is like digging through a tub of raw sewage and vomit to find a dollar floating around on the bottom.

Kurt, yes, you are (and always have been) my Olympic Hero, but I can't wade through the crap to see you anymore.

No comments: