Some of Fenn's Favorite Wrestling Moments

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Here Comes the Pain!

Posted by Fenn Feb 2 2008 at 12:56:09 PM


The day is upon us.

As mentioned in my previous Brock Lesnar entry, I wasn't gonna spend the dough for today's PPV.

After watching 'UFC: All Access' featuring Brock Lesnar the other night, I've changed my mind. The guy is still a beast. I fully expect him to twist off Frank Mir's head tonight! I mean seriously... look at the photo from the weigh-in below! Brock Lesnar looks to be twice the size of Frank Mir (I've never seen them in the same photo before). Also take note of Dana White in the background... can you see the dollar signs in his eyes? I can. Heh.



This is bound to be a great fight... or it could end in the first 30 seconds...We'll see!

Left: Brock Lesnar weighs in on Pro Wrestling. Right: Kurt Angle on Brock Lesnar in the UFC


Rumor: Brock Lesnar vs. Kurt Angle in MMA?

No comments: