Some of Fenn's Favorite Wrestling Moments

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Hulk Hogan Challenges Ric Flair to a Match at Wrestlemania: Revisited

You know, I was just thinking...

Thinking about the whole Hulk Hogan video on MTV.com yesterday.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, here's my entry from yesterday: Hulk Hogan Challenges Ric Flair to a Match at Wrestlemania

Anyway... this isn't going to be one of my long winded diatribes. My thought was since Hulk Hogan seems to have such loose lips... (see my thoughts on this here: Hulk Hogan & Eric Bischoff vs. Vince McMahon) ...what if this deal is already done?

I'll be curious to see if this pops up on one of the WWE shows, and if Hogan opened his mouth early, like he seemingly has done in the past. Yeah, it's good to build buzz, but if, if, IF this is a done deal, I'm pretty sure Vince wanted it kept quiet until WWE releases it.

Disclaimer: This is all speculation. I'm not one to perpetuate rumors.

No comments: