Some of Fenn's Favorite Wrestling Moments

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Lindsay Lohan Backstage at WWE Monday Night Raw, 2/18/2008

As reported on WWE.com, at last night's taping on WWE Monday Night Raw in Anaheim, Lindsay Lohan was backstage, to meet WWE Superstars (John Cena, Rey Mysterio, JBL) and kids from Canada's version of the Make A Wish Foundation, Sunshine Foundation.

I'm not sure why, but WWE is referring to her as an 'A' list celebrity, when this trainwreck is a D-list celebrity, at best. I truly find it hard to believe that this documented alcoholic and apparent coke-head gives a rat's ass about the sick children. In my opinion, this was simply for publicity. I am astounded that 1) WWE would even admit that she was backstage, given their new anti-substance campaign, and 2) that they'd make the connection between Lidnsay Lohan and the Sunshine Foundation.

In my opinion, Lindsay Lohan is a horrible role model for children and should be nowhere near them. I offer the following proof:

  • On various occasions, she has been photographed at night clubs in the company of Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie, two other poor role models. This alone makes you look awful.
  • August, 2004: Car accident in Studio City, CA
  • October, 2004: Car accident in West Hollywood, CA
  • July, 2006: Lindsay Lohan admitted to a Los Angeles hospital for treatment of 'overheating and dehydration', her third hospital visit in 2006. James G. Robinson, CEO of the film's production company for Georgia Rule wrote: "You and your representatives have told us that your various late arrivals and absences from the set have been the result of illness; today we were told it was 'heat exhaustion'. We are well aware that your ongoing all night heavy partying is the real reason for your so-called 'exhaustion'."
  • September, 2006: Hospitalized at St. Vincent's in NYC for what was called a 'broken wrist'.
  • November, 2006: Car accident in Los Angeles, CA
  • January, 2007: Checked herself into rehab. She later said in an interview with E! Online that "It's so weird that I went to rehab. I always said I would die before I went to rehab.", and "I don't know that I'm necessarily an addict" (Admitting your problem is the first step, tramp). She also addressed the rumor about the text message she supposedly sent to her boyfriend at that time about why she left rehab, that she missed "sex and McDonald's". In response to the rumor, she told E! Online that "I'm a sexual person..."
  • May, 2007: Arrested after a car accident. Police on the scene found cocaine in her car. Charged with drunk driving.
  • July, 2007: Arrested after an allegedly chasing her former assistant, Tracie Rice, in a car. Lindsay Lohan refused a breathalyzer. At the police station, a blood test proved her over California's legal limit. Cocaine found in her pocket. Arrested and charged with felony possession of cocaine and transportation of a narcotic, in addition to misdemeanor charges of driving under the influence and driving with a suspended license

  • Yeah, she's a great role model for children.

    I am sick of WWE.com's new 'TMZ' style celebrity reports. I'm not sure if they are just trying a different format, or if they have were trying to beat Paul Heyman's 'Heyman Hustle' to the punch.

    I suppose I should be happy that they didn't put her on the air, which I think is the real reason she showed up in the first place... she wanted to be on TV.

    In any case, stay the hell away from my kids, Lindsay. In my opinion, you're a scumbag and a waste of skin.

    For the WWE article: Lindsay Lohan Drops by Raw
    For the E! Online article: Rehabbed Lindsay: I'm Not an Addict
    For the Sunshine Foundation: Sunshine Foundation

    1 comment:

    www.webwwe.com said...

    The social network for all weekly shows of World Wrestling Entertainment :

    http://www.webwwe.com

    Our site is for weekly videos of the World Wrestling Entertainment, including the free viewing of pro-wrestling matches.